|Shanghai is an exciting city that has transformed itself from a past that was once dark and destructive into a thriving city of new beginnings and opportunity. In fact, this city was in a state of stagnation when 40 years later, economic development converted the city of Shanghai into something that the locals would never have imagined.
| Yashidu Hotel |
To city center:9 km
To train station:14km
To South train station: 7km
To Hongqiao Airport:6 km
To Pudong International Airport:50 km
To national Exhibition Centre:8 km
To Shanghai Mart: 2.5 km
To New International Exhibition Center:40km
To Everbright Convention &Exhibition Center : 5 km
To Xujiahui: 5 km - Yashidu Hotel was built as abusiness hotel of 5-stars standard on Oct.18, in 2004. It is isolated on Wuzhong Road of convenient transportation.
| Radiance Hotel, Shanghai |
To Hongqiao Airport: 3.7km
To Pudong Airport: 50km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 14.5km
To Shanghai South Railway Station: 9.5km
To downtown: 17km - Radiance Hotel Shanghai enjoys convenient access to the inner ring and middle ring roads. The Hongqiao Development Zone is to the northeast and the Minhang Industrial Park Zone is to the south. From the hotel, guests will find Shanghai's Hongqiao Airport a ten-minute drive away and Pudong International Airport a one-hour drive away.
| A8 Hotel Shanghai Hongqiao Branch |
10 minutes walking from Shanghai Zoo.
3km from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, it costs about 10 minutes by taxi.
54km from Shanghai Pudong Airport, it costs about 60 minutes by taxi.
14km from Shanghai Railway Station, it costs about 25 minutes by taxi.
3.5km from Shanghai International Exhibition Center, it costs about 15 minutes by taxi. - A8 Hotel Hongqiao is located in the flourishing dining and recreation area, adjoining to Hongqiao Development Zone. It provides 120 rooms, each equipped with LCD TV, telephone and free broadband internet access. This garden-style business hotel also has various restaurants and recreation facilities.
| Jiugong Hotel, Shanghai |
- 2km to Zizhuang Park;
- 11km to Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center;
- 13.5km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 24km to Shanghai Railway Station;
- 47km to Pudong Airport. - Jiu Gong Hotel is close to Zizhuang Park, about 25 minutes' drive to Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center. It is 13.5 kilometers from Hongqiao Airport and 47 kilometers from Pudong Airport.
| Shanghai Hongtington-Terrace Serviced Apartment |
- HUNTINGTON TERRACE is located at 728 Hongjing Road, Shanghai, at the cross of Yan'an Road and Hongjing Road, quite close to Shanghai Zoo and Hongqiao Development Zone. It is only 10 minutes away from Hongqiao Airport and 20 minutes to The People Square along Yan'an Highway. Conveniently located near restaurants, shopping centers, recreational facilities, and international schools. The area is highly recommended by foreign expatriates.
| Shanghai the Land Hotel |
From the town centre: 7 km
From the railway station: 12 km
From the Pudong airport: 46 km
From Hongqiao Airport: 5.5 km
From the Everbright Convention and Exhibition Center: 6.5 km - Hotel the Land Shanghai is the first art hotel in Shanghai founded by HaiShang Shan Art Group with a new concept of management. Hotel the Land Shanghai is a 15, 000 square metres building located about 5 kilometres from the Hongqiao Airport.
| Super 8 Hotel Qibao Lao Jie - Shanghai |
-10-15-min-walk to Qi Bao Old Town;
- 15-20-min-walk to Minhang Sports Park;
- 9km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 10km to Everbright Convention Center;
- 15km to Xu Jia Hui;
- 20km to People's Square;
- 24km to railway station;
- 50km to Pudong Airport. - Super 8 Hotel Shanghai Qi Bao Lao Jie is located in Shanghai International Trade Center – Qibao Business District. Hotel provides connivance transportation, the surrounding facilities is well established. There is the famous Shanghai Qibao town, Shanghai's largest wholesale market Jiuxing, Indoor Skiing Site, Minhang Sports Center, and Jinjiang Park.
| Shanghai Renji Hotel |
Located in Minhang development zone, Shanghai Renji Hotel is about 30 minutes driving from Hongqiao airport and Xujiahui. - Renji hotel is constructed in an European style emerging next to the lordly and deliberately landscaped LongIsland Villa and 18-hole golf range and one of the largest international tennis center in Asia designated for ATP Master Cup. It has been an ideal hotel destination for business and social communication center customized to the managerial executives and project development teams in the Min Hang Economic Development Zone.
| Homeinns Hotels Shanghai Hongqiao |
Distance from the south bus station: 8km;
Distance from the south railway station: 9.5km;
Distance from the city center: 11km; - Home inns(Shanghai Hongqiao Branch) is located in Shanghai Hongqiao Economic Development Zone, which is the nearest hotel from Shanghai Hongqiao International Airport . The hotel is adjacent to Yan' an West Road Flyover, Wuzhong Road and Zhonghuan Road, which makes it very convenient to travel around.
| Homeinn plus |
To Hongqiao Airport: 2.3km
To Pudong Airport: 47km
To Shanghai Railway Station: 12km
To downtown: 11km
To the International Exhibition Center: 3km
Surroundings: Shanghai Zoo, Hongqiao Development Zone, Qibao ancient town. - Shanghai LA CASA Hotel, located in West Yan An Road, close to Hongqiao Airport, is a new fashionable elegant hotel.
| Cailin International Business Hotel, Shanghai |
- 7km to Xujiahui;
- 2km to Qibao;
- 1km to Xinzhuangzhen;
- 7km to Hongqiao Airport;
- 7km to Shanghai South Railway Station. - Cailin International Business Hotel is a business hotel just 7 kilometers from the flourishing Xujiahui and Hongqiao Airport.
| yasi hotel shanghai senshengshiyang apartments |
The driving distance is 50 minutes from the hotel to the Pudong airport;
To railway station: 10km
To downtown: 8km
To Exhibition Center: 5km - Sensheng Shiyang Apartments is a deluxe department, which combines modern element and Hong Kong style. It is an ideal location for both business and leisure travelers. The location provides easy access to international shopping centers.
|Totale Page: 1 Page: << Previous 1 Next >>